CONCERTINO for BASS TROMBON (E. BOZZA) - With & without metronome (diff. tempos)
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLAY-ALONG VIDEO
COMPOSER: Eugene Bozza.
- Name of the piece: Concertino for bass trombone (originally for tuba).
- Passage: Everything (all three movements).
DURATION: About 10'.
A single ZIP file that includes the following files:
- PDF files: description of the product and solo part.
- MP4 files: Play-Along videos with and without metronome of the three movements, with and without metronome (including practice tempos for the first and third movement).
- MP3 file: audio of the score.